Wednesday 27 September 2017

Drawing and building electronics

I’m learning to draw these days.

It’s something I’ve wanted to do well for a long time.

And I’m seeing one challenge that you probably have had yourself when learning electronics:

“I don’t have enough time.”

This weekend I finally set aside some time.

I had several hours of free time that I dedicated to doing a course.

I finished the course, and now I have a pretty good understanding of how to use Adobe Illustrator with a drawing pad.

It’s great because now I feel my drawing skills have improved a lot.

And that gives me a great feeling of accomplishment.

Just because I set aside 4 hours on Sunday.

The only way to have time to do what you want is to set aside time for it.

Keep On Soldering!
Oyvind @ build-electronic-circuits.com

PS! Not sure what your next step is? Maybe you just need to build some circuits? Check out the eBook and component kit 9 Circuits:

http://ift.tt/2rkHzJS

Copyright Build Electronic Circuits

No comments:

Post a Comment

2D all-organic perovskites: potential use in 2D electronics

Perovskites are among the most researched topics in materials science. Recently, a research team has solved an age-old challenge to synthesi...