Monday 18 September 2017

Finally, Electronics For Kids component kit

Electronics for kids by Oyvind Nydal Dahl (Front cover)I just received an email from Ryan who works at Jameco.

He told me they’ve created a component kit for my book Electronics For Kids.

Apparently, they’d received many emails from people wanting an easy way to buy all the components for the book.

And here it is:

https://goo.gl/oEDBHn

I haven’t tried it myself yet, but Jameco has many years experience making kits, so I’m sure they’ve done a good job.

They don’t sell the book itself yet. But he told me they would soon.

The book is available from a range of other stores. I’ve listed a few alternatives here:
http://ift.tt/2jGbSKS

Keep On Soldering!
Oyvind @ build-electronic-circuits.com

Copyright Build Electronic Circuits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good vibrations: New tech may lead to smaller, more powerful wireless devices

What if your earbuds could do everything your smartphone can, but better? A new class of synthetic materials could allow for smaller devices...