Monday 9 April 2018

Arduino course

It was about ten years ago that I first heard about it.

..”the Arduino”.

In the beginning, I wasn’t sure what to make of it.

It was so easy to use.

Is it just a toy?

Since then, I’ve come to love the Arduino.

Arduino is a board with a microcontroller that you can easily program to do awesome stuff.

But I don’t just teach how to use it.

I also use it in my professional life – because it’s really awesome for making prototypes fast.

Or to test out ideas.

In the past, I have done many workshops and courses on the Arduino.

So I decided today to release a four-course bundle to learn Arduino.

Get 25% off full price by using the code TWENTYFIVEOFF (valid until the end of April):

https://learn.ohmify.com/p/getting-started-with-arduino-bundle/?product_id=612624&coupon_code=TWENTYFIVEOFF

Keep On Soldering!
Oyvind @ build-electronic-circuits.com

PS! Not sure what Arduino really is? Check out this article:
https://www.build-electronic-circuits.com/what-is-arduino/

Copyright Build Electronic Circuits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good vibrations: New tech may lead to smaller, more powerful wireless devices

What if your earbuds could do everything your smartphone can, but better? A new class of synthetic materials could allow for smaller devices...