Monday 17 December 2018

A box of components for Christmas?

Christmas will be different this year.

I’m in Colombia with my wife.

Together with a local group, we’re building an Arduino robot.

It’s warm.

And there’s no snow.

Although I miss the Norwegian Christmas with lots of snow, I’m enjoying the Colombian Christmas very much.

But sometimes I like to think back on good memories from my Norway Christmases.

Like the time I got components for Christmas.

I still remember the excitement.

Under the Christmas tree at my parents’ house, I found three boxes with my name on them.

As I opened them, I got more and more excited.

One contained resistors.

One contained ceramic capacitors.

And one contained electrolytic capacitors.

I absolutely loved it!

But, I guess a box of resistors and capacitors isn’t everyone’s cup of tea…

So what else can you give to an electronics interested son, daughter, parent or grandparent for Christmas?

How about a gift card to learn electronics?

What about a starter’s component kit?

I’ve created a Christmas bundle that I think every electronics-interested kid, adult or grandparent would love:

It includes:

* one year of electronics courses online at Ohmify
* two ebooks to build and learn electronics
* a beginner’s component kit sent to his/her house

To give the gift of learning, choose the “Give As Gift” option below:

https://ohmify.com/xmas-bundle/

Keep On Soldering!
Oyvind @ build-electronic-circuits.com

Copyright Build Electronic Circuits

No comments:

Post a Comment

New age electrode with densely functionalized polymeric binder for high-performance lithium and sodium-ion batteries

Rising demand for electronic devices and electric vehicles has increased the dependence on secondary ion batteries. While lithium-ion batter...