Friday 22 September 2017

9 Circuits in print anyone?

Printing books is a bit complicated.

I started the process once for one of my books but gave up.

That’s why I’ve focused on eBooks.

But last year I published Electronics For Kids in print:
http://ift.tt/2jGbSKS

The trick to making it happen was to join forces with a publisher.

And now I just made a deal with No Starch Press again to also release 9 Circuits in print!

There are many steps in the process, so I can’t tell for sure when it’s going to be available.

But I sure do hope it’s ready within a couple of months.

Until then, the eBook (in PDF format) is still available from here:
http://ift.tt/2rkHzJS

Keep On Soldering!
Oyvind @ build-electronic-circuits.com

Copyright Build Electronic Circuits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good vibrations: New tech may lead to smaller, more powerful wireless devices

What if your earbuds could do everything your smartphone can, but better? A new class of synthetic materials could allow for smaller devices...