Tuesday 17 April 2018

Coding and coffee

I am a coffee lover.

And these days, I am surrounded by the smell of coffee almost every day.

But no – I am not working from cafes these days (even though I love that too).

The thing is that I am hired to help with the electronics of the Norwegian coffee roaster Roest.

Since the electronics design is finished, I have been working a lot with firmware coding.

It’s something I really love doing.

And it’s so cool when I can write improvements to the code, then seconds later upload it to the machine, roast some coffee, and see the results.

The ability to write commands to a machine then instantly see the machine do what I told it to do, that’s one of those amazing things here in life.

It’s something really special.

And I think that since you are reading this, you understand what I am talking about.

Even if you are not into coding, but prefer soldering components to make some kind of gadget work – you probably know the feeling.

The whole reason for having this newsletter is to help you build what you want in electronics.

So I’ve put together a course bundle that will help you learn to code firmware for the Arduino.

Why the Arduino?

It makes it really easy to get started with microcontrollers.

You’ll find the course bundle here:

https://learn.ohmify.com/p/getting-started-with-arduino-bundle/?product_id=612624&coupon_code=TWENTYFIVEOFF
And you’ll get 25% off until the end of April with the code TWENTYFIVEOFF

NOTE: If you are an Ohmify-subscriber, you already have access to these courses. You’ll find them under “My Courses” in the top menu.

Keep On Soldering!
Oyvind @ build-electronic-circuits.com

Copyright Build Electronic Circuits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good vibrations: New tech may lead to smaller, more powerful wireless devices

What if your earbuds could do everything your smartphone can, but better? A new class of synthetic materials could allow for smaller devices...